FERT-X, General Information
X-th International Conference on Finsler Extensions of Relativity Theory
August18-24, 2014, Braşov, Romania
It is our great pleasure to invite you to the X-th International Conference on Finsler Extensions of Relativity Theory, August 18 - 23, 2014
to be held in Braşov, Romania.
The conference is organized by the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, Transilvania University of Braşov, Romania and by the Research Institute for Hypercomplex Systems in Geometry and Physics, Moscow, Russia.
The main topics of our Conference, FERT 2014- Brasov, Romania,cover the following areas:
- Finsler geometry and its applications.
- Extensions of Finsler, Lagrange and Hamilton geometries to Relativity Theory.
- Real and complex Geometry with applications in General Relativity.
- Hypercomplex structures and their applications to Relativity Theory. Field theories depending on direction. Extensions of Yang-Mills theories. Extensions of Quantum relativistic gravity.
- The general philosophical and mathematical principles underlying Finsler extensions of Relativity Theory.
- Experimental investigations and astrophysical observations designed to detect possible evidence for the anisotropy of real Space-Time.
Papers presented at the Conference, after a selection process, will be published in the Bulletin of Transilvania University
(reviewed in Mathematical Reviews and Zentralblatt).
Acad. Radu MIRON – Romanian Academy, Romania
Prof. dr. Aurel BEJANCU - Kuwait University, Kuwait
Prof. dr. George BOGOSLOVSKY - Moscow State University, Institute of Nuclear Physics, Moscow, Russia
Prof. dr. Chunhui QIU - School of Math. Science, Xiamen Univ., China
Prof. dr. Zhongming SHEN - Indiana University-Purdue, SUA
Prof. dr. Lajos TAMASSY - Institut of Math. Univ. Debrecen, Hungary
Prof. dr. Izu VAISMAN - Haifa University, Israel
(in alphabetic order)
Vladimir BALAN - University Politehnica of Bucharest, Romania
Gheorghe MUNTEANU - Transilvania University of Brasov, Romania
Dimitri G. PAVLOV - Research Institute Hypercomplex Systems in Geometry and Physics, Moscow-Fryazino, Russia
Marius PĂUN - Transilvania University of Brasov, Romania
Emil STOICA - Transilvania University of Brasov, Romania
Nicoleta VOICU - TransilvaniaUniversity of Brasov, Romania, E –mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicoleta ALDEA - Transilvania University of Brasov, Romania,
Elena V. TEPLIAKOVA - Research Institute for Hypercomplex Systems in Geometry and Physics, Russia,